|SEE IT, SHOOT IT, SEND IT|
|WEST VIRGINIA NEWS|
Since when did Democratic and Republican Roles Switch Over Combat?
Republicans lawmakers have always been thought of as hawks, while Democrats more akin to doves. Are the roles reversing?
Tuesday, September 10 2013, 04:02:48 PM
- Weakened Obama Heads to Congress to Save Unpopular Syria Plan
- Obama and Lawmakers Seize on Russian Offers on Syrian Weapons
- Americans Unconvinced About Striking Syria, Poll Shows
- Washington Times – Syria article search results
- ArabNews.com – “UN: 7 million displaced by Syrian civil war”
- CNN – “Syria Civil War Fast Facts”
- PolitiFact.com – ‘Fleeing Syria, "a million children are now refugees."’
- Voice of America – “UN Chief: Syria Strikes Could Worsen Civil War”
- Consortiumnews.com – “Understanding the Syrian Civil War”
- Wickipedia – “Syrian civil war”