WCHS/WVAH NO TEXT ZONECONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be West Virginia,Kentucky or Ohio residents whoare 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WCHS TV/WVAH TV viewing area.
2. Employeesof Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Media III, Inc., and any othercompany which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcastWCHS TV and WVAH TV (collectively theStation), Tudors Biscuit World, St.Marys Hospital, Appalachian Wireless, Stephens Auto Center their affiliated companies, advertising andpromotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of eachare ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses,grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winnerper household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2.To enter Log on to www.wchstv.com or www.wvah.com and click on the No Text Zonelink. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phone number,age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, andsubmit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on June 1, 2012 ends at 12:00 a.m. on June 1, 2013 (theContest Period). Entries must bereceived by the Station by 12:00 a.m. ET on the first of each month to qualify forthe monthly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost ormisdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or anyother electronic malfunction.
4. On thefirst day of each month during the Contest Period, beginning July 1, 2012, one(1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all new valid No Text Zone registrations on record as of thelast day of the immediately preceding month, for a total of twelve (12) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to thefollowing monthly drawing provided entrants remain registered.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (includingpictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1. Twelve (12) winners(one winner per month) will each receive a prize pack which may include anycombination of a t-shirt, hat, mug or promotional DVD, valued at $25.00.
2. The winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming theprize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number toStation at the time of notification. The winner(s) must sign and return arelease and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) businessdays of notification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person atthe Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claimprizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identificationand may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identificationpresented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified withinfive (5) business days, or does not sign and return the release and affidavitof eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize will be forfeited,and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No TextZone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizesexcept at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right tosubstitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes isallowed.
5. Each winner isresponsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizesbased on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for anyliabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. arenot liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. SinclairMedia III, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for anyliabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge . Sinclair Media III, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. havethe right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice andthe fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financialremuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Fridayduring normal business hours at 1301 Piedmont Road Charleston, WV 25301and on the Station's website at www.wchstv.comor www.wvah.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to WCHS/WVAH, 1301 Piedmont Road Charleston, WV 25301by July 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulationsand is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc.,Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. SinclairMedia III, Inc. , Tudors Biscuit World, St. Marys Hospital, Appalachian Wireless,Stephens Auto Center accept no responsibility or liability in connection withany injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from theacceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changesand change the aforementioned contest dates.